First Aid and Safety Outsourcing Management
First aid and safety outsourcing is a great way to preserve your capital while supplying qualified and efficient, cost effective medical services.
There are many reasons to consider outsourcing your safety services and first aid:
- Free up staff to focus on other areas of the business
- Receive expert advice without paying for a full time employee
- Flexibility to bring in a first aid consultant just when and how long you need it
- The objectivity of a third party to give your safety and first aid programs an unbiased evaluation
- Allows you to bring in a management expert who has the benefit seeing all types of systems working in your industry to ensure that all first aid and safety practices are up to date
Qualified First Aid and Medical Staff
All of Canruss’ first aid attendants have at least 3 years practical experience, in addition to their Occupational First-Aid Level-3 (OFA-3) certification. First aid attendants are also required to have WHMIS, TDG, Petroleum Safety Training, Wildlife Awareness and a clean Driver’s Abstract. These are the minimum requirements to work on any job site where Canruss is providing medical services and first aid.
Here are some of the medical and related services Canruss offers including first aid:
- First Aid Attendants
- Emergency Medical services
- Nurse and Nurse Practitioners
- Training Services
- Safety Services
- Fire Suppression Services
- Rescue Services
- Security Services
Need First Aid and Safety Services?
It is easy to presume your business is already in compliance with first aid and regulations when everything is running smoothly. But accidents are more common than most people realise, so prevention is important.
An industrial site with heavy machinery will have different safety and first aid needs than an office, so general online information might be unclear. Canruss can evaluate and determine your company’s first aid and safety needs and put together a professional, cost effective plan to protect your business.
First aid and safety regulations can be precise and complex, and the consequences of neglecting them can be costly. Outsourcing to Canruss will save you money and increase your bottom line whatever your needs are for safety and first aid.
For more information, give us a call, or schedule a free, no obligation consultation on outsourcing safety and first aid.
Kamloops Industries Canruss Serves
Forestry, mining, retail and agriculture have always been predominant industries fuelling the economy of Kamloops. Canruss Medical & Safety Services provides licensed medics, Paramedics and Nurse Practitioners to the City of Kamloops. Canruss is fully committed to provide exemplary service, equipment, and personnel that exceed industry standards.